Friday, October 16, 2009

So sentimental Not sentimental no ! Romantic not disgusting yet

I know you all may I just hate her but I actually think she isn´t too bad. At least she ain´t too bad in the The City season 2. Furthermore I adore her chic and sophisticated style!




Amazing! I would never had thought that I would say this aloud but this furry thingy looks great!


Simple but chic! I adore the mixture of different textures and the layering!


I adore how she mixtures different things that I would never even would consider looking at in the shops. Like this puffed dress. I would never pick it up from a shop!


I always love the whole greek goddess look!


I like how Olivia mixes to different prints!
What do you think about this lady?

xx

3 comments:

Nikki S. said...

I think she's rather cute and definitely stylish! You have a gorgeous blog! (:

JOWY said...

SHE IS VERY CHIC, BUT HER CHARACTER ON THE CITY ISNT VERY APPEALING.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

stephanie said...

i loveeeeeee her style!!!

how have you been, lady!!!!


xx