Saturday, May 2, 2009

I don’t wanna work today Maybe I just wanna stay Just take it easy cause there's no stress. I know it's not an awful crime,

Fantastic streetstyle! The weather is extremely good in Finland + 18 degrees and its only the beginning of May!! So I gathered into this post all the new ways of evolving my personal style. At the moment I feel like everything that I wear is quite common and I feel like my closet need a little face lift:D
So next week I am definitely gonna do a little inventory to my closet cause I have now idea what kinds of treasures there might be hidden!!



I absolutely adore the chic sophisticated french style!


I am definitely gonna dig up my dress that looks exactly like this! I bought it year ago from Asos but I have only worn it once:D Furthermore the sock combined with sandal high-heels looks gorgeous.Ever since I saw Alexa Chung wearing dark sock with her sandal high-heels I´ve been dying to try this look!


You definitely can´t go wrong with Balmain styled blazer and I am definitely diging my white jeans from the bottom of the closet and combine them in some cool chic way!

What can I say I adore her hair,tanned legs,fur coat, those shoes and the black nailpolish! HOT!

Casual but still so chic. Black and white might be boring but it never fails to look bad.


Currently I am so into the whole Hippie theme! Hopefully I am gonna have heaps of succesfull second hand shopping trips this summer:)


Perfect style for the spring days!

This is a good example of how you can make the most simplest outifit to look amazing with just one extravagant accessorie!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

these are al great!

My favourite is the balmin-inspired look.
that blazer is perfection!!

x
x

Mads said...

love the glasses in the 1st pic!

-mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

ilikestuff said...

What an outstanding collection of street style photos. I am inspired by each and every one of them! Thank you for these!