Saturday, December 20, 2008

All of the girls and boys here in Paris

Sunday Inspiration:


This is a look that I would like to have 24/7. This girl looks chic,hot and casual!

I love sun,ocean,white sand!! I want to go to the beach!!

I´ve been working a lot lately! Luckily I only have two weeks left :) Anyways yesterday I finished my ripped jeans and tomorrow there will be photos of them! Yesterday I hanged out with my girlfriends. I actually haven´t had that much fun for a very long time:) First we went to see our friends hockey game then we went to my friends place had a couple and played this really funny games and after that we went out! Perfect girls night!
Now I am really lookig forwards to the new years eve and the party that we are gonna have couple days before that :) How was your weekend?

P.S: Why can´t I post my polyvore stuff here? Do u have any problems with it too?

Now playing: Paris is Burning- Ladyhawke ( amazing kiwi (New Zealander)artist )

1 comment:

leflassh. said...

love that first photo. its awesome. great outfit