Thursday, December 18, 2008

Streetstyle!



I love this jacket! Next year I wanna buy the canadian goose jacket.. its amazing



Once again I am going to post some of my favourite streetstyle pics! I just can´t get over how inspiring they are. My daily streetstyle websites that I love are:The Sartorialist,Altamira NYC,Stockholm Streetstyle,Copenhagen streetsyle,Hoy Fashion, Jak& Jil blog, Style and the city Paris, Garance Dore,face hunter. Furthermore chictopia,lookbook and fantastic Cobrasnake are big sources of amazing style! Today I had my first day without no work or anything like that! Gosh I´ve forgotten how nice is just sometimes to relax! I hitted the gym and packed all the x-mas presents! Have u bought all of your presents already?

pics:from Altamira NYC

2 comments:

leflassh. said...

streetstyle photos are the best and deff get so much inspiration from them all

Mel said...

ahh soo inspirational! did you want to exchange links? x