Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fools in love, well are there any other kinds of lovers? Fools in love, is there any other kind of pain?




I never thought that I would say this but Lindsay Lohan looks pretty good in this photoshoot! She´s usually way too trashy to my taste but this looks great. Those light coloured jeans in the second photo and the white blazer in the last photo are excacly what Iam searching for at the moment. What do you think about Lohan? hot or not?
Furthermore if you have any guestions or wishes conserning my blog Iam more than happy to receive more great feedback.

4 comments:

electric feel said...

i'm not a big LiLo fan
but she looks good in this editorial

Leoona said...

HOT!

Meghan and Lana said...

I'm completely with you on this one, usually i don't like her but sometimes she surprises me.
x meghan
p.s. we added you to our blogroll !

jlcortes said...

I dig the fotos. Great Blog:)