Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Start spreading the news, Im leaving in march Iam gonna be a part of it - new york, new york!!!






I assume that you can all guess where I am going to in March. Hell yeah New York is calling me and my friend Senni in the 24th of march till 31 march. We bought the plane tickets and booked the hotel and all. We will be staying in Radisson Lexington hotel ( second picture) and Iam already getting really excited! Imagine all the shopping, site-seeing and all the fun times that this shopaholic will have! I am already planning my invation to Victorias Secret,F21,Berfdorf& Goodman,Bloomingdales...
If you have any tips for my tips.. please inform me!!
No i gotta go.. my little sisters boyfriend is calling me! we r going to the movies

xox

3 comments:

electric feel said...

i'm jealous!

i hope you will have a great time in The City

*** said...

AH! you are so lucky! You have to hit up Bleeker Street in Greenwich village! the best little boutiques and shops! Its my favorite! Have fun!
xx

Anonymous said...

You really should visit Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. I know it's outside NYC, but man, the bargains! Easiest way is to take the earliest possible train and try not to miss the interchange (like we did, lol). I'd also recommend Victoria's Secret and Century 21 (an outlet department store in NYC right next to former WTCs). C21 might appear a bit crowded and Walmart-ish but is definately worth visiting!