Monday, February 2, 2009

talkin' 'bout our own style all we care 'bout is talking talking only me and you

My muse: Part 1

Ladies and gentlemen she´s finally back. Mischa Barton has finally found her great sense of style and I have to say she looks better than ever. I used to love her style and hairstyles back in the O.C days (never was a big fan of her acting skills). Anyways today I came across with heaps of photos of her in Paris and Madrid. Here is what I found:

Mischa looking hot in Elie Saab´s fashion show. Her dress is from Elie Saab,clutch from Chanel and the sunnies are from Ray-Ban.


At Christian Diors fashionshow. Everything she is wearing is from Dior ofcource! ( except the fur)
I

Fashion Dinner for AIDS in Paris wearing Ellie Saab couture dress.
I really love the colour of the dress.


Shopping in Paris: This looks definitely something that I would wear except I don´t own that Dior bag and those Ellie Saab shoes :(

In Madrid.

Mischa with her boyfriend Luke and with that beautiful jacket. I´ve always loved vest and jackets that have that napoleon-military-vibe. I just own two vests but I desperately need that kind of jacket. You´ve seen me drooling after this jacket before. Here

Sorry girls, Mischa Barton is dating Luke Pritchard ( The lead singer in The Kooks)
. Damn Mischas hair looks bloody awesome!
More of my favourite muses to come...

xox

16 comments:

Goldie Locks said...

I couldnt agree more! Mischa is back and better than ever! She looks amazing, i especially love the yellow dress :)
xo

Stephanie said...

I totally agree!!! I saw some of these the other day and i was thinking the same thing! SHE"S BACK!!! ;-)

I could kinda do without those boots in the last picture though. But apart from that it's all perfection and she look gorgeous.

xx

♥ fashion chalet said...

I love her jacket and The Kooks! =]

xxx

erikas said...

Goldie Locks: Yep, that Dior dress is fantastic!

Stephanie: Yeah She´s BACK!! But yeah I agree with you those last boots aren´t that great :D

Fashion Chalet: The kooks is a great band! Seriously I am gonna DIY make that jacket if it comes to down to that :)

raspberrycake said...

shit.. luke on hooooooot! ;) Ja mä oon aina ihannoinu Mischaa<3 Sellanen kivan rennonletkee tyyli! :)

Fleurr De Lux said...

That Dior dress is such a great colour! She's undeniably beautiful, she should definitely stay away from the acting though!!

Thanks for the comment! If I could vintage shop all day long I would! The blouse is a recent sale find from Zara, but I bought it in an extra-large so it can be worn as a dress. They had tons of pretty billowy blouses similar to this one the last time I checked it out.

xoxo L

MeggieLou said...

LOVE her! that first pic is so fierce!
xx

leflassh. said...

she really does look great now!

KATA said...

She is a big style icon for me aswell. But your blog= IT'S JUST AMAZING!!!
i love it!
xx

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

I must say she was looking rather good during fashion week in Paris.
Great pics.
xx.

electric feel said...

DARLING
I LOOOOVE YOU FOR THIS!
OHHHH MY HOLLY GOSH SHE IS GOING WITH HIM!!

oh fuck i don't know ,thanks for sharing!!!

I'M THE BIGEST OC FAN EVER AND MISCHGA IS ADORABLE!!!

aya said...

love the pics, uu i'll have to start following this blog mmmm xx aya

erikas said...

raspberrycake: Ihanaa:) En oo ainoa,joka neitiä ihailee!

Fleurr de lux: I am definitely going to for that kind of dress! I´ve been looking for good white dress for two years :D a bit pathetic!

MeggieLou: Yeah! That´s my favourite picture of her.I want her bone structure,hair and those Raybans ;D

Leflassh: yep, now!She was a bit lost for a couple of years:)

Kata: Thank you<3

Noemi Sunshine Feast: Indeed, she really made an effort:)

electric feel: My pleasure:) It was a quite a surprise for me too!! But I think they look good together:)

aya: Cool! Great to hear people enjoy to follow this blog :)

rachel kara said...

i havent had many good things to say about mischa (well the way shes been dressing) for a while now but she looks stunning in all of these! new stylist? i wonder who...

x

erikas said...

Actually she doesn´t have stylist anymore. Or that´s the rumour:D

Dream Weaver said...

You're gorgeous. great blog music! I love Mischa =)