Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I don't like you but I love you

Matthew Williamson for H&M:
I found from Veckorevyns site 4 pictires from the upcoming clothing line and I have to say I am really disappointed. Only thing thing that I could possibly buy is the blue blazer but I don´t think that bright blue would suite me. What do you thin of this collection?

Oh by the way I only have one matriculation exam left and that´s math! So far what I gotten to know the prepatory results its looking quite good! I´ll tell you more when I find out how the other subject went:)









P.S: I am totally in love with one of Zooey Dechanels song its called You Really Got a Hold on me.
How could you not love this lyrics:

I don't like you but I love you
Seems that I'm always thinking of you
Oh, you treat me badly
I love you madly
You really got a hold on me

don't want you but I need you
Don't want to kiss you but I need to
Oh, you do me wrong, now
My love is strong, now
You really got a hold on me

I love you and all I want you to do is just
Hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me

I want to leave you, don't want to stay here
I don't want to spend another day here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, you do me wrong, now
My love is strong, now
You really got a hold on me

I love you and all I want you to do is just
Hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aattele mikä vapaus kirjoitusten jälkeen :)) joo vähän kyllä näyttää pettymykseltä tuo mallisto vaikka ton suunnittelijan aikasemmat on ollu ihan jees :/

Sara McManigle said...

Check out the other covers of this song... ;-) They sang it on the show Roseanne once too... I thought the actress did great!