Thursday, March 5, 2009

When everybody's floating I don't want to Everybody but me



Today I had the most strangest day for a long time. Today I was just completely in a different place. I kept forgetting previously planned things and during the whole day I functioned so slowly. I am just pretty exhausted and over all very stressed out. Luckily it will be all over after couple of weeks and the whole "splitting hair" will have a little break.

P.S: I really love this picture!The outfit is totally gonna be my uniform for the hot summer days of 2009 :D

6 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I love this photo too. So effortlessly chic! =]

Thanks for the comments, gorgeous. xx

electric feel said...

such a classy summer look
love it, can't wait to put my sum clothes on!!!

Stephanie said...

Love it too! It's denim tuxedo chic ;)

thanks for the award lady!!

xx

Meghan and Lana said...

ugh i had one of those days today, i'm glad it's almost the weekend. this pictures cheers me up, though... makes me think that summer isn't thaaat far away!!
hope you have a better day tomorrow, love.
xox
meg

Vintage Lollipops said...

It's fabulous!

Feel better sweetie... xxx

Abby said...

beautiful image for sure!

x